Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Mission To Help 1,000 People

Most people make New Year's resolutions on January 1st. We promise to become better versions of ourselves and make this year different than the last. We vow to lose weight, stop smoking, start reading, spend time with family, watch less tv and stick to a budget. Out of all of the people who make resolutions, about 1/3 never make any changes and half of the remaining resolutioners quit within the first two weeks into the year.
So hare are you doing with your resolutions?
I can't say that I make New Year's resolutions. I'm constantly setting goals for myself, all throughout the year. And when I decide I want something, I go after it with all my heart and soul. It's not about how quickly you can achieve your goals - it's about giving your best effort at all times.
So I'm setting a new goal for this year. And I think it's totally do-able, but...


I'd like to help 1,000 people with their fitness this year. Fitness is a huge part of my life. It's not just what I love, it's part of who I am. The amazing changes that have come about in my life especially in the past few years can be traced directly back to my commitment to working on my fitness. I'd love to be able to share the happiness I've found with every single person I encounter, and this year - I want to make sure that I do just that.
If you feel that I have helped you in any way whatsoever with your fitness - physical or financial, please visit http://www.sweetcme.com/ and click the "Like" button so we can keep a count of all of those I've helped. If you'd like my help, all you have to do is send me a message! And if you know of anyone that you feel could use my help, please send them my way too. This is the most exciting goal I've ever set because it's not just about me, it's about all of you too. So join me in spreading the message of fitness to all you know and help me reach 1,000 people by December 31st!

xoxo,
Sweet Charity


No comments:

Post a Comment